Wednesday, July 08, 2009

My Future??!

Hmmm... Which path should I take? 1. An Audio Engineer, 2. A Patissier, or 3. An Instructor? All the above have nothing got to do with what I studied in Ngee Ann... but are the things that I like. Darn~ tough decision to make... 1 more year to think about it! sigh...
====================================================================
Emo Kid!

Been quite emo recently... been thinking quite alot.. about studies, what's to come after I ord. Thinking about the feelings that I've bottled down for a long time and the response that would come after I reveal those feelings. Tsk. Where did the all so confident and daring me go to?

Oh well... since I've been so emo for the past few weeks, my dear friends that are waiting for my next poem, guess what? I might jolly well have a new poem coming up soon.

How should one convey those feelings,
when the wind blows so strongly.

No comments: