Sunday, June 07, 2009

In exactly 6 days time, I'll be commissioned as an officer of the Singapore Armed Forces! Can't wait for the day to come when my parents will walk down the parade square proudly and don the 2LT rank onto my shoulders. I have a feeling that I might tear on that day. 9 months of training is coming to an end... now it's time to uphold the responsibilities for the people that I'll be training and taking care of. Wow! Can you believe it? A person like me actually was a bad A$$ years back.. if it wasn't for my secondary school teachers, I'd probably still be a lost sheep. Mrs Lim Lye Sim and Ms Usha Wassan,my greatest gratitude for believing in me that I will change even though I was one of the worse students in school back then. Without your trust, God knows what kind of a person I'd be now...


Hmmmm... Finally, I did something that my parents would be proud of... I'm glad that I've heed my teacher's advice and changed my direction in life. Emo post... hahaha. Well... I can't blog for nuts though... Things to look forward to in days to come, my Commissioning Parade and Commissioning Ball ^ ^

Hooya!

No comments: